Laz is the head coach of Major Gainz Fitness. He has always been into lifting weights and was inspired to become a bodybuilder because his father was one when he was a child. He played football and ran track when he was in school and picked up bodybuilding once he was finished with football.
He’s 32 years old and has been lifting weights 5-6 days per week since he was 19. In November of 2012 he decided to get a coach and go for his first competition. He won both of his classes (Lightweight novice and Lightweight Open) in his first competition – 2013 “Gold Coast Classic” in Culver City Ca. He placed 2nd in lightweight novice and 4th in middleweight open at his second competition – 2013 “Phil Heath Classic” in Houston, Tx. He then went on to the NPC USA’s in July of 2013 and placed 14th in his first national level competition.
Lazarus started Major Gainz Fitness in February 2013. When he started, he was on a restrictive style of eating. He was later introduced to Flexible Dieting and converted himself and all of his clients. Lazarus is passionate about helping people reach their fitness goals with their physical and mental health being the #1 priority.
- FTA Certified Personal Trainer
- FTA Sports Nutrition Certification
- Novice Lightweight Champion – 2013 Gold Coast Classic
- Open Lightweight Champion – 2013 Gold Coast Classic
- Novice Lightweight 2nd Place – 2013 Phil Heath Classic
- Open Middleweight 4th Place – 2013 Phil Heath Classic
- Open Middleweight 4th Place – 2015 Phil Heath Classic